Thursday, January 5, 2012

Getting Started...

I am so thankful for the people that have recently been put in our lives. Without them we wouldnt have been able to give these children the memorable Christmas that we did. We finished putting out the presents and finished eating the cookies around 11 pm on Christmas Eve. We couldn't wait for the kids to wake up and see that Santa had came, so we didn't.

We woke them up.

This was Christmas Eve. We stuck this picture in a frame and made it a Christmas Present for my dad :)

This is what the children woke up to at 11 pm Christmas Eve

This is what happens when men eat Christmas dinner :)

Joshua's job has been really good and we have been gettin some money honey! My job has been calling me in for some days, resulting in me feeling better about myself.
We are starting to get started.
After the kids are adopted, we plan on taking grandma and getting back on our feet at our own place, what a nice goal that we have made for ourselves.
I am really happy with life and the way things have been going.
Joshua's mom, Darlene has been staying with us also. Haha, just imagine, mother-in-law around all the time.. ;)
Aww, it's not that bad I guess.
My dad has been in Prescott for the past month, only coming home on the weekends for just a day and a half. That is really hard on my mom, and I miss him dearly. These last two weeks he has taken Lane with him and I didn't realize how much I enjoy having him around.
I sometimes would get a tad bit annoyed when he would take my husband away from me to hang out with him, but I have come to miss that. I am glad that I have a husband that my brother can look up to. Someone that he loves to spend time with. Joshua is such a good influence on my brother and I am so thankful for that.
I sure am blessed to have the life that I do, and a family that loves and cares for me.
Thank you Heavenly Father.

No comments:

Post a Comment